Saturday, May 11, 2013

The Honky Tonk Man? Back on WWE TV? - Superluchas.net (blog)

 May 11, 2013class=”wp-caption id=”attachment_57097″ aligncenter
 The Honky Tonk Man / Honkytonkman.net

The Honky Tonk Man / Honkytonkman.net

The Honky Tonk Man had a recent conversation with Inside The Ropes, the talk will address whether reappear on WWE television, he returned to the WWE, among other things. Here are some of the highlights from the interview:

Why returned to WWE now:

“I really think it was the fact that they called me and asked me to come back in addition to Raw Old School was a turning point. And the place that I got on the show, could not have asked for anything better. If you asked me, do not think I could have dreamed of something better, I was extremely proud of how they did it. It is hard to describe. And announcing them as the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time, I did not expect that when an ad like this on TV in front of a worldwide audience. “

If you will be back on WWE TV:

“I would love to do something there on a full time basis, what should I do I do because I think I can contribute something, somewhere, somehow will I need there full time? absolutely not. They do not need anyone. But sure I’ll do some more things with them. “

Source: Inside The Ropes

sd-rating-enabled class=”sharedaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...