Sunday, January 19, 2014

Atahonero Jesus, husband of Oblivion Hormigos, gives the face in TV - ecodiario

| 19/01/2014 – 11:15

Print Enviar by email

MADRID, 19 (CHANCE) Forgot Hormigos and her husband, Jesus Atahonero sit on the program “Open your eyes and look” to announce that they are expecting their third child and despite his constant infidelities by Oblivion , they will go ahead with the pregnancy.

MADRID, 19 (CHANCE)

Forgot

Hormigos and her husband, sitting on Jesus Atahonero program “Open your eyes and look” to announce that they are expecting their third child and despite the constant infidelities by Oblivion, will proceed with pregnancy.

“Yes, I’m nervous because it’s not easy paper and my husband less, my private life became public following the video came out, I did not realize that my life had changed, I continues, will make me Forgot photos … so began an interview promised to be interesting is that it is the first time that her husband gave her face on TV.

Despite their constant appearances on television she insists that it is hard to see how he constantly talks about his marriage and his private life and as for the good news, said he understood that to doubt the paternity her husband. Although the images have been published in various men in Oblivion and the nightlife that of Yébenes says, “I’m 10 weeks pregnant and I are very happy.”

Jesus admits he is nervous but sure of the decisions you have made, you have to hear everything that was said about him: wimp, cuckold or consentidor are some of the adjectives that have been attributed. The oblivious to all claims “all I’m saying is that everyone can think what they want.”

As pregnancy

flatly says “I came to support my wife and to make clear that this child is mine and I got it super clear, very clear.” Although it states that since surfaced video Hormigos, has held numerous discussions with his wife, “thank God we’re together.”

Flaunting

good relationship with his wife, Jesus acknowledges that before they left images of Oblivion with men, they had talked about “committed to move forward with our marriage” began by saying, for sentence admitting that “in every marriage there is a crisis and I guess not all the fault of Oblivion, I guess I’ll share of the blame.”

After seeing the video which came to the fore Hormigos, Jesus recognizes that went very wrong, but that to weigh what happened and your life with Oblivion, was much more positive your life partner. But the family has struggled to assimilate more, though their children have explained between the two, says that “the child struggled to assimilate and at first I was sad, it’s very smart.”

At all times we see in Jesus a person in love with his wife and whatever happens will move forward “Oblivion, my wife has been very good to me on many occasions. We’ve had bad times but things talk and solve. “

Once on set together, decide lash means claiming that all the blame lies with the media and the world that now moves Hormigos Forgot to say that “it’s a lie that we are an open marriage ‘ somewhat difficult to understand after seeing the constant “infidelities accepted” by Jesus.

Finally

Oblivion and her husband are very happy to declare the new child is on the way and ensure that this news will bring calm to marriage they need right now, hope this is the case and that the rumors of infidelity remaining paragraphs once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...