Thursday, January 2, 2014

Lilia returns to TV - The New Journal

Lilia Piccinini will cheer mornings First Time Channel 2, which she confirmed lively

January is full of surprises. In the national screen had recently announced changes, some emotional farewells and welcome others. But like all born in rumor, it is said that Lilia Piccinini will cheer mornings First Time Channel 2, which she confirmed lively.

After a year and a half out of the chambers and dedicated to personal and professional projects, says she is happy to return to work in First Time Channel 2 news and sharing new experiences with the Nicaraguan viewers.

his return omits to state that encourages and is transcendent to it.

“It’s a new era, I have grown personally and professionally in the time that I was not exactly in front of cameras, but working hard as general producer of two major events like Nicaragua by Joseth and Ismael Cala Interactive Conference: “The power of listening” on 30 October, which entailed hard work, but extremely rewarding for my career, “he says.

Lilia returns with the intention of bringing new ideas, to be announced precisely on 7 January. “This return has been something that has taken me by surprise by the speed with which I was given. I knocked Channel 2, which has always made me feel like home, and I am grateful for the love and acceptance I received from you. First you had to narrow it all and now I’m working on what I will bring to the program. “

Upcoming achievements

Lilia Piccinini is a young enthusiast not to undertake projects and implement them disciplined. “Now that I have some experience in the production of shows and am on track to produce several more this year, and I’m almost ready to run other alternate personal projects I’m working on, I want to continue to share with viewers, as it is to them that I owe the love and support they have given me out of the television. “

This year Lilia

get a Bachelors degree in Diplomacy and International Relations, and intends to continue studying, probably about event production, or could be on TV.

“I am 23, and a lifetime ahead to make the most. You can not waste time, “he emphasizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...