Saturday, January 11, 2014

Oscar López Arias: "Television has become carrion, facile a ... - Perú.com

Lima . Oscar López Arias made a harsh critique of the current television. The actor says that the small screen has become a “heartless business.”

“I feel that television has become carrion, facile, heartless business that is not respecting boundaries, or format, or age, or houses. People come out to mourn miseries easily. That’s degrading, “the actor said the newspaper El Comercio.

other hand, López Arias recalled his stint as co-host of The Big Show.

“In Great show I felt a little in the air. I agreed to be in the program due to circumstances beyond my goals, which have nothing to do with economics. I felt a snowman cake, I felt I had to do something to make a joke. Gisela is a woman who knows his work, does not need anyone to make a good program, “he said.

noteworthy that Oscar Arias Lopez will “Lalo” a dishonest and immoral sports journalist, in “F-27″ that will narrate the terrible accident suffered by the team Alianza Lima in 1987.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...