Thursday, January 30, 2014

Fields announces Terelu leaving television - Terra Spain

January 28, 2014 updated on January 29 2014 at 16:52

Terelu leaving Campos announces television

The collaborator Telecinco announced live Sálvame leaving the small screen.

Terelu Campos said Monday live at the Save me leaving the TV program. The daughter of Maria Teresa Campos Jorge Javier Vázquez told that “this is not a decision taken by the latest developments. It’s thoughtful and thought before. ” Terelu was referring to the controversy after leaving the therapeutic plan that took place in a section of the program to lose weight, quit smoking and eliminate some of their phobias.

“This decision involves a contradiction with myself, because I have principles, and this alters something I’ve done gala,” said Terelu Campos, adding that “has reached a point in my life in which I think is necessary stop and I can hardly say because I somehow scary, “he confessed.

The Sálvame and collaborator What a happy time, recalled that “I started working at 18 years and the last four to Save me-my time at my stops were short, even when I was seriously ill. At this point I made the decision to stop everything. “

Jorge Javier Vázquez

Terelu Campos asked if “you feel comfortable in the program”, to which the partner responded that “at the time in which I have found uncomfortable Sálvame , these thoughts have sprung. “

Terelu Campos declined to disclose how long you will be away from television: “I do not want to set dates for the return, but I am afraid that not then count me out. However, I think you have to make decisions and take risks. “

After announcing his departure, issued Save me a video in which his career is glossed, their arrival to save me, and especially the trance of the disease he suffered for months .

Subsequent tears gave way to the views of other contributors Save me, showing more or less emphasis Terelu support for Campos.

Asked by Kiko Hernández, Campos said she plans to return , but does not know how long it will be out of television: “I do not want to put dates, not pressure me and then I can not say I have not kept my word. “

Terelu Campos shall pay its launch later next week, as announced.

ALL NEWS TELE IN TERRA.

Terra

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...