Monday, January 13, 2014

"Television is no longer determines my importance as an actor" - Telam

“There was a time where it was a novel after another and did not dare to stop, afraid that someone take my place or if you cut a little, then do not agree with me and had me in mind,” he told Telam Guarani actor who became a TV heartthrob bit of land in Argentina back in the early ’60s.

Today, professional present André no longer exhibits unbridled whirlpool of yesteryear and television appears as the only possibility of real job in his life.

Far from winning this tough hunk sighs of all viewers, admits to that fanatizó with “Avenida Brasil” (Telefe), carioca novel origin.

The rest of the time, plus five films per week religiously look at the dinner, spends his days to enjoy the theater. “indecent Intimacy” a piece of Brazilian Leilah Assumpçao walking with André and Marta González, half a century of a marriage in decline

“The text takes you to comedy and I actually faced with the drama. It’s a couple that fights the end of passion, love and eternity of the battle against time, “defined the actor on” indecent Intimacy “, presented Thursday through Saturday at 21 and Sunday at 20 in Regina Theatre (Santa Fe 1235).

“And my character-described-is a man who was the victim of unbridled passion, because it was heated to 50 years with an asshole and then I was wrong.”

Author of slapping applied to her fellow cast-and today would be reviled by promoting GBV-André was deploying an inventory of characters in rough ways and discourteous to consolidate as a true male prototype of the time.

“Today we can show these men as failures or, as in this case, unable to feel worthy in old age. Somehow, we can say that justice was done “


“Today we can show these men as failures or, as in this case, unable to feel worthy in old age. Somehow, we can say that justice was done, “André, who again put on male attire bad been said.

Thus,” Pobre Diabla “(1973),” Orange Skin “(1975),” Amor Gitano “(1983),” Master and Lord “(1984),” The Infidel “(1985),” Loving I and II “(1988) succeeded tirelessly on the screen and immortalized when she was just twenty years.

And actresses such as Louise Kuliok, Soledad Silveyra, Marita Ballesteros and Marilina Ross were among the victims television put the other cheek forever for their slapping and some other passionate kiss.

“There were many years of doing similar roles, but they encouraged me to cum there. Just with `Manager Family ‘(1993)-strip in which he played a butler and” Brave “(2009), which was placed on the skin of a powerful landowner, I had the opportunity to make characters with different colors” recognized the actor.

Today, tired of predictable roles that could easily be interpreted with eyes closed, the actor acknowledges a disturbing need to make different things. “Will there be a new character for me?” Began to question and the answer came in the theater and his first love, film.

is that in 2012 the actor made his directorial debut of ” Reading as Justin, “the autobiographical film starring Julieta Cardinali and Mike Amigorena, which tells the story of a poor boy in San Bernardino, beginning of the dictatorship of Alfredo Stroessner, who are involved in the relationship between her teacher and hierarch Nazi refugees in the country.

“is a film inspired by my memories of when I was 11. Since my dad died, “Andre and recognized as if it were a true epiphany, to debut as director of your own movie completely changed career prospects. He even slide that perhaps he was wrong “when he decided to be an actor.”

“It was wonderful, I did not want to do anything else. It is my great passion, when she was 15 went to the movies and wanted to work on that. When I got here I realized that there was so great as to be able to live it more industry and I turned the TV and theater, “admitted the actor who shot to fame with the play” 40 karat “he shared with Mirtha . Legrand

Asked about his influences, the protagonist of the novel “Loving” I and II admitted that transited many years with unusual fanaticism “everything came from Hollywood”: “I saw absolutely everything to come from the U.S., until I realized that they had no more surprises for me. Since then, enjoy a lot of European cinema. ”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...