Sunday, January 5, 2014

It has gotten salvamizar the television - Vanitatis.com

2013 will go down in television history as the year in which first occurred the closing of a public broadcaster like Channel 9. Mariola Cubells, journalist and television analyst, is someone who knows better than anyone what was cooking there. Currently collaborating Window dela Cadena Ser, this Valencian journalist worked for years in the regional chain first person living in the abuses that led to its closure.

In this situation, Cubells decided it was time to leave the television start to become an object of study. Now, after Look, stupid, Lies and My parents live do not know , rewrite about the innards and guts from the small screen And you you look? TV that is not (Roca Editorial).

What led you to leave so jaded TV

I was not happy, I was becoming a person I did not want to be. When I got the TV, I knew I was going to find. Never love me. Just no luck. I never liked their procedures, their behavior. I saw the end of the tunnel soon, but I was tricking years. I never had the feeling I was never going to be what I imagined.

You broke many of your principles?

‘ve had that feeling more in the long run. At the time I was not aware, and when I left there I knew I did things I should not be done on television.

Does a magnet television

I was never in love with the TV or the TV from me, probably. When I left the TV, I found that turning the TV in order to study nurtured me as a journalist and had the feeling of contributing something to the profession, to turn viewers into something happier, wiser, less easy to manipulate.

What problems today have television?

One problem is that big business of television is that entrepreneurs are not communication. TV is not a business, it is a cultural asset and it has different connotations. Handles much sensitive material. It should be particularly sensitive and the problem is that with that high are not shareholders and managers agreements. Therefore, it is difficult to keep talking. If a private hospital fails in her duty, would make the license. On TV you do not want to be clear about the duty. And then the behavioral model, we lost the north with the audience worries me. It is what causes this kind of cruel world where TV is installed. If we had the hearings as the EGM would be more peaceful. Lacks peace. Making good television is not making a brick.

What level is our TV

The outlook is bad. Duopolies are dangerous. What has promised DTT has been a lie. We have progressed very well in television fiction because it shows maturity. And we have lost sight of that public TV has to have a serious and rigorous part. We have a public despicable. A poor country tele perverts. Not everyone is equal in front of the TV. Not everyone is equal in front of the TV, there are people who only receives stimuli front of the TV. You have to treat it with zeal.

What would you say to those who criticize those who argue that television has also educate?

do not know where is the problem, raising the level. I always give the example of women and men and vice versa. Executives would not be related to that world. I want to raise the level of chonis, chonis see that there is another world. And do not take the literal phrase (…) Why do not you? The TV can contribute to that. There are examples of good TV that has managed things. I want you to do your TV and you respect that I’m going to insult. I have a right as a citizen, analyst and viewer. I can make the viewer see another tele possible. People think that is a television critic cultureta not watch TV. I do love watching TV, talking about it, defend it a lot, and when I look, I do it from a generalist position.

Do not you think the TV show that manipulates the population is the best example that educates TV

Look what happened in Canal Nou. Of course it affects people. TV can be very dangerous. Anyone who doubts his ability to influence not tell advertisers. They are there for post stall. Sell ??them on this bike.

? Sálvame is a problem?

The problem is the loop. I do not care program. It’s the polluters will colonize a grill. It has gotten ‘salvamizar’ television. It is the example of sports talk shows or news. Until laSexta has.

Marhuenda Paco has become the Bethlehem Esteban Atresmedia …

Yes, exactly. That’s still more perverse. People see him as serious. Trivialize the information is dangerous. This model of TV has got, this permanent confrontation.

The problem of public television is the direct political or politicized journalists

longer is the party color but be a certain pasta. People do not believe in public service and people who believe that it is your messes. If you do not believe in public service, television is going to do shit. Has work to educate, raise the level. To produce better societies.

How has seen the closure of Channel 9

Channel 9 has to do with the moral decay that is installed in the Valencian Community. It is a civilized country this would be unthinkable.

What do you think about those journalists who have now protested the closing

was that from minute one protested, and were ousted in the first ERE out. And then there are the journalists who never raised their voices, they all ate, which were saved from the ERE and when activists faced job, have become advocates of freedom of expression. This completely discredits them. The arsonists that inflated the TV, they wanted to be firefighters.

What will public television next fall?

If all goes as they say, Telemadrid.

And TVE

would be a bombshell. Still useful for many things. With the hearing closed Canal Nou no longer good for anything. The level dropped to the point where it now or criticism. If Nacho Villa dare holder in Castilla La Mancha TV that the judge has given him reason to Cospedal, when just the opposite, what about after that. You can not say anything more. The public is not stupid. People do not see an informational.

How sees TVE

its worst. We had spent a few moments of glory in which we made the illusion that other public television was possible. With its seamless, your problems, but it showed that he had integrity, courage and complying with the maximum public television. Now that we have seen that you can come back, we have no hope. Has been shown to be reversed all. And this will not change until there is a ruling that public television is created and put a computer can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...