Saturday, January 18, 2014

Toni sang: 'I have no television' - World

“I am a very lucky man. I can do what I like. I have a job and children they enjoy. My life is exciting “ and enthusiastic deputy UPyD, Toni sang, shown while blowing 49 candles. Now closer to fifty than forty, has a hectic schedule as a spokesperson for eight committees in the Congress of Deputies. “I feel much more comfortable in politics when I started but at the same time, I know that I have much to learn.” Two years ago, took a radical turn his life leaving his acting career on hold. Today, after this decision, ensures not repent.

In politics are passing
not know. Anyway, I will not forget my other passion is theater. I’ll be back sooner or later. I always thought that I will be policy maximum two terms because one is not enough to benefit from the experience and do everything you want.
for many years to meet, it will always remain an eternal beau …
(She laughs). I do not perceive it as well. Unfortunately. That does not mean for me to feel a young person, with great force and with all the illusions intact. Years pass but one feels he has learned to live in peace and at ease with himself.
Does the actor and have been finally parked
not always be there. I still consider myself first and foremost an actor and a citizen like any other. I’ve only taken a step forward as many who are in my party to provide solutions because I think the country needed.
policy for citizens today is the ferret …
Politics is not bad in itself, what is bad are certain forms of practice.
The French are stunned by the president. Your affair is believed to belong to the public or private sector?
To me these issues do not interest me much. In what must be vigilant is to improve the lives of people … the rest is purely anecdotal. I do not care what you do in bed Mr Hollande.
Let
other thoughts then … the power lost people
power itself, I think not. It is the way of practice. It should be known that surround people say you know when you are doing it wrong.
Do you understand what happened in Burgos
surfeit of citizenship is such that I can understand. Now, I will never defend violence.
Is it time
minority party has come
Surveys say that going to a more plural society. People no longer trust nor the PP or the PSOE and much less than their absolute majority.
According
Ortega Lara, this democracy has been corrupted. What would you say?
Welcome to the club!

How

off policy
complicated but because in the end I learn the hard drive crashes.
What have you learned after 49 years?
Life is fantastic and sometimes brutally hard. Always up with the hardest lessons will be linked very valuable lessons. What makes me pull forward is the illusion for the things I do and especially for my children. Also love that I perceive in the street.
That
noticed especially on the day he lost his oldest daughter …

That

can say what helped me at the time, practically saved my life. I keep receiving this affection, really.
Does
is mindful
Much, much … I carry in my heart and for good and bad. Still present.
What would you like to solved in politics to improve the lives of their children?
I want to live in a country where the word democracy has a deeper than it has now become. Where governments are to serve the people, not the service matches.
Still with some time to go to the movies or the theater?
keep going to the movies. Above all, to watch children’s movies and go to the theater but not as much as I would like. Theatre is my passion.
Was the black sheep of the family not being a doctor like his father and dedicating the theater
‘ve been the black sheep twice: when I told my father I wanted to be an actor and was not going to be a doctor. I gave him a great disappointment. And then when I said I wanted to go into politics. The disgust was greater still. This shows the perception of political society.
Time to read
had
TV and when I do get home, usually late, eat dinner something quick, grab a book and get into bed.
Do not Have TV?
Well, there is one out there that children only see a couple of children’s channels. At first it seemed a problem where I live because the signal did not reach well, but then got used to it and I realized that living better. I never did to fix the antenna.
Would you have time for any hobbies?
Ride lot, practice sport, do some gardening and especially my children really enjoy. Lucas who is turning eleven Violet, who is seven.
Any dreams you want to make before the fifties
‘m so lucky that you only dream stay as I am. I ask because it would be more selfish …

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...