Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Charytín returned to television: "I feel too much happiness. I do not ... - People in Spanish

News

c2″ class=”image

Charytín with Olga Tanon, last night during the premiere of his show.

Twitter / Charytín Goyco


an intimate lounge with brick walls Vialetto Café Italian Restaurant in Miami, a group of artists, journalists and television executives anxious watching a television screen. At the head of the table, dimly lit with candles, was Charytín Goyco , who shone like a diamond-not only for its gold and platinum hair jacket-but for its grinning from ear to ear.

“It’s a thrill. Nerves are happy. I feel too much happiness. I think not but here I am, “he confessed Dominican presenter, who also waited anxiously for the premiere of Charytín on Mega TV.

variety program that airs Monday through Friday at 9pm on this chain, marks his return to the small screen a year after the cancellation of his TV program Scandal . Ironically, one of his former colleagues of this program, Felipe Viel who now encourages your night tonight on Mega TV an hour before Charytín-new show was the first to officially welcome. “I felt a great happiness in this chain. I’m so happy with them, “she said about her new home.

RELATED: In addition to his television, Charytín have a space on the radio

Friends like Puerto Rican actress Roselyn Sanchez , who acted with her in The Vagina Monologues , accompanied her at the restaurant last night. “I love her. I have admired you since I was small. I consider a friend. I tell intimacies. It’s a hardcore person with me and I was mad because return to television. To support Charytín wherever I travel, “said Sanchez, who came from Los Angeles for the occasion.

Another who told their secrets to the radiant Chary new set of his show was Olga Tanon , who first interviewed on your show and closed the night with the two dancing on stage. “Olga is a well cheerful. I love her and I love her, “said Charytín on your first guest of honor, who gave the little kick of luck in screen.

“I worked hard and I work very hard every day to give the best to the people,” he said “Chary” this new space, which also includes comic strips that show the blonde theater at its best. “I want to offer a pretty good show.” And yes I did!

Only $ 1 per issue and a free gift if you subscribe and pay today!

COMMENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...